Thread: All glass ring
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-26, 7:58am

Default safety regarding glass rings?

I really don't mean to be a fear monger or anything, but a few years ago on another forum a woman was telling a story about how she was being sued over one of her glass rings. She sold one to a woman who was wearing it when she had a severe car accident and the ring supposedly broke and cut her finger off. Does anyone remember this story and know the outcome? I think the lawsuit is ridiculous personally, a silver or gold ring could've probably done the same thing if the situation was "right", but people are winning these sorts of lawsuits. I enjoy making rings and would love to sell them, but I'm a little gunshy (which is probably silly, because the chances of something like this happening are pretty slim, but still...). Anyone have any thoughts on this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.