View Single Post
Old 2005-08-14, 8:56am
boro color bender

Default Practice stringer control and dots any where... the tutorial...

I haven't posted this little bit of fun in a long time... so, here it is again.

You will need a sharpie and some sort of metal or wooden rod... thin is better.

Tape ( Oh yeah, you'll need this too) the dowel onto the sharpie... or the sharpie onto the dowel... your choice.

I use cardboard for the stringer practice... hold the contraption in the middle and doodle. Try shapes and designs with this awkward finger plavement. You can do it while watching TV or just about any where.

If you want to practice dots... you can use a dry erase maker and make a light colored opaque bead... leave it on the mandrel and practice dot placement over and over and over and over and over... get the point? You can do this just about any where too. This will easily increase your eye hand coordination and get you more used to strange hand placements. It doesn't waste a bit of glass of gas...

I hope this helps somebody... it's pretty fun to do and your kids will look at you like you're crazy... I promise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley