View Single Post
Old 2006-01-22, 12:26pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Savina
Evan,
Once again you have dazzled us all with your vast knowlege. I can't tell you how much this tutorial has help me. I was thinking of going back to school to learn more about Photo Shop CS2 which we recently aquired. I'm going to hold off for a while and try some of these great techniques that you have shared. Love the bowl studio. Before I bought the light tent and tri-pod, I was using a plastic shoe box which worked rather well too. Thank you so very much. I wish there was some way that I can return the favor to you. If there is, just let me know.
J.
Thanks so much for all the nice comments! I had looked at so many different approaches myself, but it's nice having a simple little setup that is reusable and works just great for the all the small stuff I photograph. It's a pleasure to share especially when everyone seems so appreciative as well. Feel free to drop questions on photoshop should you have any. I'll do my best to answer! (It's one of my favorite toys!).

Have a great weekend -

Evan

email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

web:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.