View Single Post
Old 2012-08-30, 6:48am
critter creator

Shelley, you aren't kidding! I think the price is too low, but that's how they structure their prices, so no arguing.

Francesca, I'd love to teach somewhere further south(east.) Nothing is in the pipeline yet, though. I will be teaching in Texas this October, but that's certainly not southeast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.