View Single Post
Old 2006-04-24, 9:24am

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmssihaya
A less expensive version is Adobe Photoshop Elements. You can do the levels and stuff in it, and it works pretty much the same as Photoshop so far as how to do things. It just doesn't do them the same. I got my copy for $40 used, and new ones go for about $100.

I didn't get to see all of the tut, as for some reason it stopped in the middle of the mask sequence. I don't know if it is my computer acting up (serious need of upgrading) or something wrong on Evan's end.

Tracy
Tracy -

Hi! With regards to the tutorial, try viewing it again. There are so many reasons why network congestion could have caused it to stop ... I just checked with our hosting company to be sure and all diags on the server look ok!

You might try increasing the buffer size for flash video on your end. Right click on the video in your browser and a menu will pop up. Select settings and move the slider bar all the way to the right. Once you do that your computer will buffer more data and it might play more smoothly for you. Hope that helps! -

Evan

email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

web:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.