View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 4:44pm
Salt Box Beads

You are right so I now have this plan. This is a lay out I finally settled on. I have my lampwork bench back to back with my metal smithing bench. I can easily see out the doors and the window and I do not have my back to the door which is a huge No No for me.

My glass shelving unit will have a large wood dresser under it that will hold all of my equipment neat and tidy. I will buy a stainless steel rolling tool box that will hold my kiln next to my bench for torching and then I will roll it over in front of the window to keep an eye on it from the house until it finishes ramping down. It also gives me lots more storage.

The two metal Hon bookcases on the right are topped with marble that I use for making murrini and twisties etc.

Also this layout suits the plans for the intake air, exhausted air and the fuels to be piped in right to the work benches. The small AC will be installed over the window up high.

I have the elelctrical all mapped out now along with the ducting for the exhausted air and it finally is a plan I am very happy with.
Attached Images