View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 8:01am

For those of you who have used LuLu.com, I'm wondering if you ran into the issue of it telling you the font needs to be imbedded, or something of that issue. I tried to do it last night and it told me something about that and it couldn't upload the files.

I would love to have some printed there. It seems cheaper or even the same pricewise as printing them yourself. I printed quite a few out on my own printer but the darn printer ink seems to go so quick and racks up the price of self printing. Not worth it really. Plus I was buying binders with the sleeves to put them in to make them nice. All costly. LuLu really seems the way to go, but I need to figure out this issue of fonts needing to be imbedded.

Any help on this?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.