View Single Post
Old 2014-03-21, 11:59am

Default Frantz Art Glass Europa?

Quote:
Can you set up a European store so some of us can buy from you without all the international shipping and charges?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If I were 20 years younger, and half a million dollars richer, I would be over there in a heartbeat!

Ok, I could work around the 20 year thing, but am a bit short on the cash needed.

But the biggest problem is setting up a business in a different country and dealing with the new laws.

Over 15 years ago on one of my trips to Murano I spoke with a shop owner who told me that at any time the "Taxman" can come to your shop and look at your records.

I also found out that if you write in your checkbook with a pencil (instead of ink) or if you were to use whiteout, you could be fined $1,000, and that was a long time ago, I wonder what the fine would be today..

It is hard enough to run a business and stay out of the RED these days.

Thanks for the suggestion, I wish I could help, but one location is enough for me.

Sincerely

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206