Thread: My new website
View Single Post
Old 2018-03-12, 9:33am
Lizard rescue squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedslug View Post
[snip]
For what it's worth, the image that flashed in my brain to start with was of one shelf, probably not even 3/4 of the full width, extremely faded and almost washed out to a water mark with lettering over that.
[snip]
Coincidentally enough, that's the same conclusion I came to after realizing that the full photo of the bookshelves wasn't going to cut it. I used the top right shelf and tried to fade the image as much as possible while still being able to see they were actually books. Seemed like a good idea, but still didn't look right in practice.

Although the current design may not have the "modern" look of many canned websites these days, I'm happy enough with a simple, old school look for now.

I do appreciate the comments and suggestions that everyone has offered.

Thanks,
Brad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.