View Single Post
Old 2013-09-14, 9:30am

Default Help with making my LE ad

LE ads are done in pixels and sent as a jpg. I can't seem to get mine to not 'dirty up'.

I opened a 'create a new image' (I'm using gimp), chose the pixel size and 300 resolution. Copy and pasted my two images, then added text. When Corri added it to the (top of the page) web ad space it had terrible distortion. I redid it in 72 resolution thinking maybe that was it, no better. What do I need to change?

Here's the ad. Now that I see it here it's not too bad, but when it come up in the ad space it's much worse.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-