View Single Post
Old 2010-01-05, 7:25am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

*Sigh*.......Aether......(Reverent Pause)......You were not the only one staying up until 3am - I was right there with you! I blew most of my glass budget for the year on 16lbs of it!! I'm tired of issues with other clears and want to make sure that I never have them again - and this is the clear to make my dream come true! It might just be me, but besides its workability in the flame, I also think it sparkles more on the finished bead. Not to mention that it sneers at MAPP/propane scum. It is definitely the Queen of Clears!! I also love the test batches that I got - particularly the TE 320 - and the AULT. I never much cared for the Aurae regular - but I LOVE this! I will be able to post a set over the weekend once I finish it! Jed and Julie sure made a great Christmas for me!!! Cheers! Joan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Victorian Style Floral available now!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!