View Single Post
Old 2010-05-28, 3:18am
Senior Moment

Very nice tut DeAnne. I've been doing bead with cremains also, but I've made murrinis with them and then used them in the beads. I've done several in the manner that you described as well. I made several beads for my SIL making star murrinis and then trailed silver on a lapis blue bead. It looked like the night sky and my SIL loved it. His beloved dalmation, Rockie, traveled on about 3 years ago and he asked me to do that for him.
When my son's beagle traveled on I made a bead with copper mesh to look like a fence and then swirled the ashes going over the top because Annie was notorious for climbing the fence in her yard so she could go play with the neighbor kids. She could climb the fence as fast as the wind so the swirl of ashes was just perfect. My son loved getting that bead.
Thank you for sharing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.