View Single Post
Old 2012-04-20, 5:37pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Almost there! I got all the trim painting done, put 4 coats of polyurethane on the workbench, primed and painted the torch table and some more storage pieces, and installed some assorted hardware. When DH got home from work we installed the steel torch bench top and back wall. I brought in my little drafting table and a bookcase, and spraypainted the cart I was planning to use for my kiln. Tomorrow we will pick up the last sheet of paneling that we need to finish up, and the hardware and lumber we need to finish the hatch to the lofts.

And please note - I installed a fire extinguisher, and as suggested in some thread I read on this forum, it's at eye level on the frame of my primary exit door. I do intend to install a second one near the second door, once we're done with the paneling.

We hope to have all the construction done tomorrow morning, and my goal is to torch in there Sunday. It's almost DONE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.