View Single Post
Old 2010-10-12, 3:46pm

My experience is that Hell Yes they will object. I braoched that subject sometime ago, and it was made clear to me that the information, whether printed or not is FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. Not only that but some authors have warned about discussing the technique at all, that the listener should be referred back to the author!

Here's the problem. After learning tons of information/techniques from all kinds of sources, and absorbing all the skills one can, doesn't that info then become your own? Not only have you paid for it, but you learned it! It became part of your skill set. How can anyone expect you NOT to share your own skill set, regardless of the origin? Most of the skills are not invented by the author, just compiled to create one specific bead or trick.

I thank the Gods daily for the generous sharing of so many individuals on LE, and WetCanvas and everywhere else! Where would we be, if not for the open flow of info?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leebeads.etsy.com, leebeads.artfire.com