View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 5:44am
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
I can't imagine glass without exploration. It sounds kind of interesting. It's hard to make decisions all day.
Oh I can imagine it! Back in my ebay days I was not doing made to order because you must sell the exact item in the pictures unless it's a multiple quantity of the same item. Those days were a lot of fun because I was always coming up with something new and only on occasion I would remake a set because it sold well. It was later that when I kept selling the same sets of beads over and over again and they all looked identical, that I decided to do mostly made to order. I wish I never started it and now I'm trying to get out.

I'm really excited about my future in lampworking which is to break free of what I've been having to do so we can survive and move on to what I really want to create for a change. It's really hard to explain why it is this way because most people would have to live the life to truly understand it.