View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 7:14am
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by upinflames View Post
This is a very interesting thread,

Just from my point of view, my brain goes on vacation if I can't play with the ideas roaming around in my head.

I have to be able to play or it's just not worth it for me to sit in front of the torch for hours a day. I started this as a hobby and if I try to look at it as a business (which it has become), I get bored and disinterested.

I start my beads out for .99 and let the bidders determine the price for me. It's a gamble sometimes because my beads can take up to half an hour to make, but at my skill level, I don't feel comfortable trying to demand high prices.

All I really care about is paying the bills by doing what I love to do. and doing that from home is a huge bonus for me because of where I live.
Nice focals, and you have a great following! The longer you stay on ebay the better and if the economy improves, you will be glad you did. So maybe ebay isn't dead after all. Maybe I'll give it a try again...I think about it.