View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 7:47pm
Debra Clutter

Thanks Dale for providing the diagram. My hubby (Dale also) was drawing one up with the parts list also but he wasn't finished yet. He had originally wanted to make his own foot switch but I wanted a pedal that was easy to find.
He had been meaning to make me a foot switch for my scorpion ever since I got it a couple of years ago but he had been busy. So when I took Trey's class he was showing us his so I took pictures and told my hubby I wanted a petal.
So off he went to get the parts and weld me up a box. Then he tells me "you know I didn't need any help with building the foot petal" I know, but it did get him motivated so I think Trey for that!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-