View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 4:46am
Gentleman of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bead crazy View Post
If I had my Scorpion on tank on the outer ring and concentrator on the inner. I would just need a foot switch for the outer ring right? So I would only need 1/2 of the set up that you showed right??
IF torch is a "4 STUD" model, yes you would only need a set of basic solenoids (2) for outer ring .. Just put a "plug" in place of the "out" "B" fitting in the straight through line to what would be center fire of the "basic" drawing FOR the OXYGEN side ... So all you would have is the "IN" lines and the "out (cont.)" lines for oxygen side (of outer ring) and just run concentrator line to "center fire" stud....

The FUEL side can remain the same as "basic" sketch.... As it acts as a "Y" splitter for fuel where one side (straight through) would go to center fire stud and other side of "Y" with solenoid would go to outer ring stud...

I hope this makes sense in the daylight, its 4:00 am when I'm doing this and I'm supposed to be asleep...

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal

Last edited by Dale M.; 2012-01-31 at 5:09am.