View Single Post
Old 2008-12-31, 10:41am
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schermo View Post
Sort of a catch-22, though. In the current climate here on LE, it would scare me terribly to take this approach (purchasing others tutorials for research purposes)....It's very clear to me, that even if you get a lot of positive reinforcement in this thread for going ahead with the project (which I also feel you should, from my personal standpoint, in a perfect world) you need to factor in that at some later point in time, once you offer something for sale, your intentions and integrity as an artist and as a person could be subject to very public scrutiny and judgment on this forum. How I wish that weren't the case, but sadly, at the moment, it seems to be. Good luck with whatever you decide. Your gods and goddess beads are really lovely representations of an ancient form. Schermo
Schermo~~~

You are a goddess of linguistics and diplomacy, and I sincerely admire you!!! You've put words to my sentiments perfectly!

Pyro~~~

I really don't have an answer for you, as it seems this will ultimately be a personal choice after weighing all the pros and cons, but I must applaud your foresight in posting this inquiry, publicly, and soliciting feeback from your fellow lampworkers to help you make a decision. Best to put a toe in the water first than try to swim to shore in a vortex after blindly diving in! Good thinking...

Best of luck to you.

DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro