View Single Post
Old 2009-02-27, 1:13am

Personally I wouldn't feel right selling a PDF file. I like the fact that I can buy a tutorial and have it emailed to me so I can start useing it almost right away. I always copy it to a disk and I also print and bind a copy of it. Then the CD goes into the safe (if I remember to do that right away) so in case of fire or anything like that. I like knowing that if I mess up my printed copy I have that file to print another one for myself. (It never even crossed my mind to sell that file to any one.) I think that is one reason why I buy them. The price is GREAT!!! And if I had to pay more for the CD or Printed book, plus shipping and had to wait a week or so to get it... I really don't think I would buy it. But that's just me.

I do buy used books, cd's, movies..... I also sell books, cd's and movies I don't want any more. But to me a PDF tutorial is not something I would sell. It just wouldn't seem right to me. Now if I just didn't want it any more I would either just throw it or ask the person who wrote it if I could give it to some one... and if they said no I would respect that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.