View Single Post
Old 2021-01-19, 5:04pm

Thanks for the replies, you can tell I'm struggling cuz I checked for replies and accidently sent it again, oh geez.....the kiln fired right up but I can't remember the program so hope it's still programmed, cleaned concentrator and filters, swept up, now picking through glass on table, and pitching stringers , washing rods and shorties, last glass I bought was CIM CLOCKWORK AND TRITON. I'm sure I got lots to learn about glass. Have to order bead release, any suggestions? I used to use foster fire smooth and stuff. New mandrels and a fiber blanket . New Dremel, anything else ? I always wanted Peter tweezers! Talk about lost time, but hopefully not everything I knew! I'm a bit nervous as I know I will be bummed with my first attempts. Think I will go back to basics, work on my puckered ends, shapes, encasing, controlling stringer, etc. Gotta wait for release!! IM STILL EXCITED PEOPLE, 8 YEARS!!!

JUNIEMOON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.