View Single Post
Old 2021-01-27, 3:27pm

Hey Lunesse thanks for the welcome back, I'm so excited to be working with glass, but also so disappointed that I see what I need to do but fall quite short of making much other than crappy stuff. I don't remember it being so hard and my arms and shoulders ache. I have had shoulder surgery, three strokes, and developed major anxiety that is hard to control. Plus im much older now.
I have glass not labeled and beads I did but don't remember the glass I used. Still I am pumped and I am more interested in making art rather than manufacturing popular beads repeatedly. I loved marketing beads and creating things people would want, I still hope to do that but pushing myself and taking time to stretch my skills and tapping in to new directions for inspiration. Prob have no idea what I'm gonna make and I don't mind...lol. I use natural gas in my house and I did have the hoses and connection checked..
Gotta figure out how to show photos again.

JUNIEMOON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.