Thread: Dotties
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-09, 7:10am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieGlass View Post
Hey Chad,

Did you check with either of the ones that are open the same hours as you work to see if they would open early, or stay late one day?

I ask because I ran into this when I first got my torch and my local supplier told me to just call ahead and he would wait for me to get there. (stay open an extra half hour just for me).

Just a thought. It doesn't hurt to ask and they like repeat business!!
Yeah. I asked them. Both said no. I even offered them an extra $20 to stay open.

Currently looking into something other than tanks, but not sure if it's going to work or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.