View Single Post
Old 2014-05-22, 12:51pm

Default USPS new free international shipping service

I just thought I would take the time to share this fairly new service from USPS - I have been using it for 3 months now with no problem at all. The USPS now allows sellers to print international first class labels right from their site - plus they accept paypal and provide tracking right to the clients door - and there is a percentage off for printing your own labels - and custom forms - paypal doesn't offer first class international shipping so alot of sellers are paying stamps.com or other services so they can ship internationally - but this service is free and is run by the Postal Service - you even have your own account that keeps your shipping history - and if a client pays via paypal you can copy and paste the tracking number into your paypal account. Here is the link https://www.usps.com/ship/first-clas...al-service.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

feel free to friend me on FB if you can handle bead pics, dog pics and family pics -