View Single Post
Old 2011-05-12, 7:38am

Update! A print version of the Color Archive is now available. I know that many of you already have the PDF and are happy with that version, but I wanted to make a professionally-printed version available since I've had so many requests for one. The only "but" is that if you want a copy, you need to order it by Sunday, May 15 to get in on the print run.

This limited print edition is being done by a custom art and photography book printer in San Francisco. It's a beautiful, high quality softcover art book, printed in full color on glossy photo stock with a glossy UV-laminated cover. The book is 8-1/2" by 11"; it includes the original PDF in its entirety, and is perfect-bound. The books are to be shipped to me by the printer the last week of May, and I will begin shipping orders immediately as soon as the books arrive here.

I will not be ordering extra copies for folks who might decide they want one later, so if you want to be sure of getting a copy, you need to order by Sunday. After that date, I will need to give the printer a final quantity for the print run and will not be able to accept additional orders.

Details and ordering info about the print edition can be found on my site, at http://www.bluffroadglass.com/printedition.html

Thanks so much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.