View Single Post
Old 2009-10-06, 6:28am
Tweedle Dumb

I like stained glass, I have a friend that does a lot of stained glass work and she saved all of her scraps for years, and one day I was over there and she was showing me her work space and in the corner there was a cardboard box with TONS of stained glass, and I asked her what she was saving it for and she said she didn't really know, it was just to pretty to throw away. I took it home and she still brings me more every month for me to make beads for her. I fuse with it too, not very fancy or big cause my kiln is itty bitty, but I havn't had compatability cracks yet, I'm sure they are there, but since I'm the only one using them and I'm not planning to sell any of them, I'm not to worried about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click For My Latest Murrini!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!