View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 9:13pm
She better not sell these

Time to revive this thread!

How long wire do you work with? I would like a whole necklace, but that is an enormously long piece of wire!

Can you work with smaller lengths (a few feet) and add wire just like you do when you go from the starter loops to your working wire? I think it would be pretty tough if you tucked your ends in well, but I thought I would ask if anybody has done this or not.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#T53
"I love making lampwork beads, one at a time, with a Cricket or Minnnow burner on 5LPM oxycons".