View Single Post
Old 2012-05-07, 4:16pm
Administrator

Default Rules and Infraction System

No donation, fundraising, or solicitation requests for money or votes even if it is not for you (except if approved first). If I deem it soliciting, it will be deleted. Please note that the AGLF and Beads of Courage are exempt from this.

No self promotion other than in self promotion area (this includes the look at my etsy shop and tell me what you think threads). Just because you are not asking people to buy things, asking them to look at your shop, proofread your shop, give you advice, and so forth are still self promotion and will be deleted.

No posting private messages. Deal with issues with individuals in private. This means emails or Private Messages. Solve your problems with people in private instead of creating drama. This also includes bringing drama over from Facebook or other sites.

Images in signatures may not be over 80 pixels tall. Repeat offenders will receive points for offenses.

Use common sense. Remember that there are people on the other side of the screen. Treat them with respect.

No politics except in the Woodshed. Even if you do not deem it political when you post it, if you know it is going to go in that direction, then do not pot it. Adding the phrase “please keep politics out of this” does not help, all that shows is that you knew in the first place that it was going to be an issue.

If a thread is deleted, do not start another thread about the deleted thread. This is rude to others people on the site as well as to the moderators.

No bumping posts in Garage Sale or Self Promotions.

Treat people with respect. No attacking people or trying to instigate them into a fight. I understand that this is subjective and I have a few moderators in place to help me with my decisions. You may not always agree with the decisions, but please respect them and realize that we have to make choices every day and try to interpret written words. We may not be perfect, but we try our best.

Respect the moderators and our decisions. If you have an issue with something we have decided, then take it up with us privately. We deal with most behavior issues in private, so you may not see consequences for actions, but often there are consequences that you are not seeing.

Infraction System:

You will receive points for different infractions. The infraction points fall off of your profile after a set length of time. You may not accumulate more than 10 points at a time before there are consequences.

10 points = 1 month ban
10 more points after you have had a 1 month ban = 6 month ban
10 more points after the 6 month ban = permanent ban

Infractions and points:
Self promotion in wrong area - 1 point (stays on profile for 10 days)
Rude or insulting behavior - 2 points (stays on profile for 90 days)
Insulting/attacking other members - 2 points (stays on profile for 90 days)
Politics - 2 points (stays on profile for 90 days)
Signature line violations - 1 point (stays on profile for 10 days)
Bumping posts in Garage Sale or Self Promotions - 1 point (stays on profile for 10 days)
Garage Sale issue (not sending items, etc) - 5 points (stays on profile for 90 days)

You can view your points in your profile. You will also receive a PM regarding any infractions.

Full Site Moderators:

Demcc2
AKDesigns
Bgillian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.