View Single Post
Old 2014-04-17, 7:40pm
Still makin' flowers...

Ok, just in case you aren't into fish, I also made two beads using the texture mashers.

Below - I made a base bead of white and encased in some sort of silver glass. Then I opened the texture mashers all the way and rolled the bead over the mashers. I reduced heavily, then encased. Because the texture mashers chill the glass at different rates, I got all kinds of colors and trails when I struck the glass.

Below - I made a base bead of white and encased in some sort of silver glass. Then I opened the texture mashers all the way and rolled the bead over the mashers. I reduced heavily, then encased. There were some areas I didn't dig (I'm really silver glass impaired) so I festooned with some flowers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!