View Single Post
Old 2010-01-07, 4:59pm
formerly Marella

OK...I'm overwhelmed...

Have worked soft glass for 4 years, and decided to try boro (midrange plus & 2 oxycons)...

Well, I ordered a NS full sample pack and a Momka 5" sample pack, 3mm, 6mm, 12mm Simax...and it arrived in a fabulously big box today.

I've unpacked it and now I'm thinking...where do I begin?

I've made a few beads and an implosion pendant with some limited sample rods that I had...but this is like hitting the jackpot!

I'm going to have to spend the weekend making notes and trying things out...tough chore, but I'll be smiling!

...wish me luck...anyone want to come and play??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~