View Single Post
Old 2011-12-30, 2:59pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

The reason I answered "I don't think it's cool, but whatever" is 'cause money is really tight, and if I "need" a tutorial or a set of sheets at a particular moment, I will have to buy them. If/when the price goes down (especially if it's just a few days later), I will kick myself for not waiting. I think the reason I'm upset, mainly, is because I didn't KNOW that a sale was imminent, or even an possibility.

For example, if I see some glass I want at Frantz, I've learned from experience that if I can wait a few weeks that glass will most likely go on sale for a huge discount so if I'm willing or able to wait then I feel Frantz has provided me extra customer service by being reliable in how frequently they do great sales. Same with buying sheets at Kmart. I know Kmart has frequent sales, so I will wait. In both cases, if what I'm looking for is needed ASAP (like I just ran out of clear or I need new sheets for a new-sized mattress), then I have to bite the bullet, knowing the item might go on sale eventually. In that case I'm bummed about the situation, and not about the seller.

I have noticed some people are willing to ask the seller if the item will go on sale soon, and that might be the solution to my problem.

But, I really like Frantz. I have come to rely on their sales, to rely on the opportunity to buy at a discount if I can wait, and if I can't wait then it's my problem, not theirs.

Just my 2p.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

#M-191