View Single Post
Old 2010-03-28, 1:14pm
Frozen Snickers Fiend

Thank you, Vicki!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Silver twisties - what did you have in mind, my dear?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Making silver glass twisties for sell has crossed my mind a time or two, along with a nudge from a few customers; more like a shove, lol! Any color combos in particular you're interested in first? A twistie recipe from Seraphim's blog perhaps?

Let me know, I'm getting more help with orders now so I'll have a little time to play around with silver glass twisties.

Anyone else interested in silver glass twisties and a certain color combo?

Quote:
I agree! Knattydreadz is Da Bomb! I love having the option of buying silver glass in stringers! Now how about some silver twisties??
Troy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.