View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 12:34pm
RAH!

Default How to connect natural gas line to torch

I have a Bobcat that I'd like to run on natural gas- putting a gas line into that room is no problem. The problem is how to connect the gas line (copper) to the torch- as it is not allowed (in the UK building regulations), to use a push-on flexi hose and a hose clip.

Any ideas? I can use screw fittings on a flexi-hose, but not a push-fit one. But obviously screw fixings don't attach to the torch! Is there a way to adapt something? Or do you know anything I can tell my gas engineer to convince him otherwise?

Making beads outside is a nono (I don't really have an outside- my 2m2 yard is right of way for someone else, so i can't build anything on it, and the allotment is 1 mile away and with no electricity). I could pipe propane in through a window and remove it every time.. but thats a pain in the ass, and it seems ridiculous when there's a gas line right there! I just can't work out how to connect to it in a way that is allowed!

I'll praise you forever if you have a solution! Thanks for any help,

Charli

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Now with stock! And useful photography!)