View Single Post
Old 2009-09-21, 9:37am
Your Royal Fritness

I just thought I show you how much Brass Frit I use. I take my small tweezers and pick up a small pinch (sorry for the bad picture my camera wanted to focus on everything else but the pinch of brass). Then I spread that pinch out on my marver with my razor tool. It is a very thin coat of brass. I only roll my heated tube bead ONCE through the brass. It will NOT pick up all the brass. I would say it only picks up 50% of it. So you see I am only using a very small amount.

When I want to make a line of bubbles on a bead I use my razor tool and make a row of brass frit to roll my heated tube bead in 1 time. Once again you could use this line of brass frit a few more times before it is used up.

I know a picture is worth a thousand words in my book so I hope this helps out.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.