View Single Post
Old 2015-09-23, 4:22pm
Flamewoman

I can see I have a different slant on things than you Miss Elektra, I would much rather sell pendants for $100, and I do, quite frequently. Lol, I have been at this for a long time, so the price I get is reflective of the quality of my work. I do have some simple bead pendants I sell for $10, but it's not my mainstay.
Patti ~ one Regalia on a Scorpion will not be enough. You would need two. The Regalia is a horse of a different color when it comes to oxycons, they are superior to other types of concentrators. They are made by sequal, they are brand new units meant to be used by glass artists. They are not reconditioned units strung together by someone in a warehouse, they are a very high quality machine that runs quietly, and efficiently. I don't believe the M-15 or M-20 ever really did what it was susposed to do. In my oppinion they are crap. I did not feel that way until I actually bought a regalia. Now I know. This is just my opinion, not meant to offend anyone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!

Last edited by Mary K; 2015-09-23 at 4:25pm.