View Single Post
Old 2017-01-20, 11:27am
Slogan Challenged...

I find the CIM reds are generally better over black than the effetre. I haven't tried Marachino yet but I have heard only good things. I tend to like caboose myself but I am tending towards corals right now, probably not what you want, but it would be a nice color too.

Orange, I tend to use the pumpkins. Light zucca is great over black.
Yellow, I am using goldenrod right now, and it is one of the better yellows over black.

You might want to get a few rods and experiment, as you are certainly not limited to these. Also, Melanie Graham has a blog called Mind Melt that lists the reactions of colors over black, for example. It is not an exhaustive list but should give you an idea of a few more.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: