Thread: Dream Beads
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-06, 5:42pm
Burning through glass

I heard about that Lego Head bead!!! I think Katie was going to send me photos, but I haven't seen them yet. You wouldn't happen to have action photos, would you? Tell Jon his talent had inspired a lot of people that day!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you so very much for your donations too! If you should ever have any questions about participating next year, feel free to email me:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I'll get the info you need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&