View Single Post
Old 2006-07-17, 6:41am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMuse
Thanks for the suggestion, Justin. I'm not familiar with how you'd use two machines, as opposed to one. (though I do remember hearing some people do that...)

so how would that work? Do you daisy-chain them or something, or attach them to the same hose with a splitter?

What about energy use? Would two Devilbiss run at the same energy as one Integra? And what's the noise factor of two machines as opposed to one?
I happen to have two of those machines that Justin brought up to me. Over the past week I have been using them quite a bit. On my Tiger Shark, I can run the center flame at full capacity on the two machines. The center flame on my torch is the same as your Pirhana.

I haven't tried it on one yet. I'm going to do that this week. Also, we ran those two concentrators powering a Nortel MidRange, and it ran beautifully. Plenty of flame to do large marbles and blown work.

As far as noise goes, they are quieter than any standard ventilation system. I can't hear them over my fans.

This week I'm going to try those concentrators (one at a time and two together) on all the torches I own and take some photos for reference...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.