Thread: paint.NET
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-01, 10:13am
Is it May yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passing Glass View Post
I have it. I've used it. It is quite powerful and I really like it. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is the "punch through mask" type stuff that I know how to do with Photoshop, but I'm sure I just need to read the help. I'm going to check out GIMP pretty soon and see how it does. Paint.net has all the goodies you would expect from an expensive program, let along a free one. Free is always good!
I didn't like GIMP...I read on here that many people are very happy with it, but it wasn't for me I guess! I could not figure out how to do stuff that I could do with Photoshop, and I have figured out how to do with paint.net.
I bet you could find out how to "punch through mask" on paint.net over at the forum in the tutorial section, here is the FORUM, here are the TUTORIALS. You can access the full forum with out being a member, you just cannot post anything unless you are a member.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.