View Single Post
Old 2007-04-01, 10:18am

Default Has anyone else used GIMP for photo editing? It's FREE

My 15yr old daughter introduced me to GIMP, and I'm wondering if anyone else has ever tried it for their photo editing? It's a free photo/animation/picture editing program that is available for anyone to download and use, and from what I've seen so far it's excellent. The website is www.gimp.org if you want to take a look.
This is the intro from the GIMP website:
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It works on many operating systems, in many languages.

Thought some folks might be interested.
Carol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.