View Single Post
Old 2013-05-30, 11:19pm
marena40

Exclamation Who wants to participate in the ISGB Gathering Annual Post Card Project!

Hi talented glass bead artists! This is your Post Card Chair, Michelle Arena . I was your Post Card Chair peep three years ago when the Gathering was in Rochester. I'm so excited that we are hosting again this year! I loved chairing the Post Card Project so much last time, I decided to put myself through the tedious journey of pleading and nagging you for postcards of pictures of your beautiful glass artwork once again. I can't stand getting postcards in the mail from all over the world and having to open all the boxes and being the first person to drool over all the gorgeous pictures of your glass work. I'm doomed.
I know - you wish you were me!!
Okay, this is how it works: any one who is a ISGB member can donate 200 - 4.5"x6" postcards of new work of their choice. It can be one picture or several pictures. It can be a single bead or glass work incorporated in another medium. It can be done individually, or as a group or chapter. Any member can participate; new-bees to oldies! Make sure you put your business info or just your name some where on the postcard; most put it on the back. We like to know who you are or where and how to buy your goodies! Then you mail them to me! I get to line them up and package the postcards into gift boxes containing one each of all the postcards I receive. Ya, I know. I'm a lucky girl!

Donators get a free box of postcards and the rest get sold at the Gathering. They go like wild fire; members love to collect pictures of your creations!

Please send your postcards by July 16th to:
Michelle Arena
1550 Clover Street
Rochester, NY 14610
mparena@rochester.rr.com

I look forward to lots of packages!

Last edited by Michelle P Arena; 2013-05-30 at 11:23pm.