Thread: Art Glass East?
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-09, 4:31pm

Carolyn,

I had not opened the PayPal dispute before I replied trying to explain the situation....I am in the car trying to keep a connection and flipping back and forth. I have settled, just now, the dispute with PayPal, just waiting for the confirmation.

Quote:
Take another look, the message to seller states the refund requested is for $49, the amount I paid for the clear, and the dispute is opened as incomplete quantity received.

At this point, no, I don't want the glass--just a refund for $49 as requested.

If you could have found a way to let me know that you received the wrong item, that would have been helpful.

If I've misjudged the situation, I apologize. However, watching you respond to someone else on my thread while ignoring my question completely doesn't inspire trust, sorry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~