View Single Post
Old 2009-06-12, 3:07pm
Beadaholique

I got my order earlier this week and the colours are great.
I work on a hothead and have only had a problem with the butterscotch shocking on me. I flash ALL my rods through the hot part of the flame to preheat, a little anal in that respect after getting a rather impressive boob burn a few years ago! Caution! poor boobies! No probs with devit either, or scumming to think of it.

The pinks are awesome and the orange and red are nice too, I haven't trid the trans Olive yet but got some colour called semi opaque baby blue which looks a little like CIM peacock.

I still haven't gotten through all the colours with test beads yet! I got 12lb, and HEAPS of citrine - they must have put extra in.

The rods are uneven as all heck but who cant work around that? If nothing else - you'll have plenty of glass to make spacers with!

Perth, Western Australia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.