View Single Post
Old 2005-07-10, 2:03pm
ManBearPig

The problem with our tank being outside is that we are on the second floor. If we were to move the tank outside, we would need at least 150 feet of hose, if not more. And, we are in a busy downtown area, so I'm not sure it would be safe outside.

I believe there is natural gas in the area, so I'm trying to convince them to tap into their natural gas supply to run the torches (plus it would be easier than me lugging tanks back and forth) but I don't know if that will happen any time soon...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.