View Single Post
Old 2013-10-24, 11:45am
Molten Glass Addict

Question First time floral implosion: warning, it's not pretty!

Ok, I was reading on another thread about boro implosions and wanted to see if I could get the hang of it. Well, the only thing hanging is my head...in shame! lol

So, shield your eyes! But please, any tips would really be appreciated. Sorry about the pics, for some reason my camera doesn't like taking pictures of 3D clear glass. I used 104 moretti, that's pretty much all I have. But for practice, I figured it will do.

The first one I made is on the right, the second is on the left. The first one completely blew out. The first petals are way out on the sides of the glass. I think I was pushing too hard? The second one (left) is flat on top.

Here's the first one. It's just a disaster, there's no way to sugar coat it. lol But I didn't expect it to be anything amazing.

With the second one I was just thrilled that the blue actually traveled up into the clear.

Hopefully the pictures will load...here goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< me in my younger days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< me now days

< me after a pomegranate rum slushie