View Single Post
Old 2012-09-16, 11:29pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway View Post
I must chip in here, this is just too much, the "I" must be removed from this organisations name as it is not international, it has never had a gathering outside the united states, and quite honestly has no relevance to anyone outside the US.
B
(thinks, I bet they remove this)
well yes, they dont have them outside of the US but thats not stopping us, Australia is the biggest group outside of the US/Canada, and all up there are about 50 Australian members of a total of 107 international members, the international group is growing steadily, you gotta realise that beadmakers are pretty thin on the ground everywhere else and as such groups like the ISGB really dont exist anywhere else - dont suggest Ausglass because they pretty much treated me like the red haired cousin when i joined, pretty much not interested in beadmaking, it was all about fusing and hot shop stuff

i find it very relevant, pretty much all the things that everybody has said apply to me too, there is a ton of info and services available you just need to take advantage of them

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy

Last edited by PerfectDeb; 2012-09-16 at 11:32pm.