View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 11:47am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

IT'S HERE!!! I filed for my building permit this morning, and they told me that the permit will be available next week, but because I meet all the requirements I can take delivery now. They put the gravel pad down this morning, then went back and got the shed.

Here's the view toward my garden before - the pad is visible just past the little arbor

Shed arrives & is dropped onto pad - the automated trailer they use is amazing!

Here's the same view of the garden after:

And finally, here's the view out my dutch door - my koi pond and surrounding patio, with bistro table and glider. It's going to be weeks before the interior of the barn is outfitted, but I'm really excited that it's actually HERE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2012-03-26 at 11:50am.