View Single Post
Old 2016-11-13, 11:53am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I ordered from Howaco, iti's been quite a while since I have. It's taken 6 days from order to actual sending out. Order on the 6th, sent out the 11th. Haven't gotten it yet. I think that is too slow.
Hi Pat, I apologize, that is a slow ship. You ordered on Sunday. You had ordered the new CIM colors, as it is exciting for everyone when new colors come in, I received a huge amount of orders from Friday afternoon through the whole weekend. That alone can cause a large backup.

Plus, I put all the CIM colors on sale at 20% off, which I don't know of any other vendor that will put new colors on sale. New colors is easy money for vendors, but I wanted to give folks a break on the new colors as everyone's wallets seem to be hurting lately.

I also did take the time to go vote on Tuesday, to me that is something that is very important, so that did make me lose several hours of work on Tuesday.

Also, not a lot of people realize, I am a one person store. I do not have employees to do everything for me. That is why I can have prices lower then most of the vendors out there. Although sometimes I do from time to time have a helper come into help, but one of the main reasons I prefer to be a single person store is that I have a special needs grandson that I am helping to raise and this allows me to have a flexible schedule.

I apologize that it did take so long to ship, I will refund your shipping cost.