View Single Post
Old 2009-06-15, 8:47am

Question What to Bring to Glass Stock and who's going??

Lea requested a thread for what to bring to Glass Stock besides the things already listed (i.e. jammies, hat, beads for dealers). And someone else asked for a listing of who's going (obviously this is voluntary if you want to add your name so your friends will know).

So - here it is and I hope those who've been there before will chime in. Karen has been wonderful on the "dreaded demo" thread. Surely there are others who could add to this.

One thing I would like to add - just because I pm'd Karen to ask about it. There is evidently a raffle which hasn't been talked about much. A silent auction sort of thing. This is were you can bring anything you think someone else would like and it doesn't have to be glass related. it's a fund raising sort of thing, voluntary I believe, but helps with expenses and I, for one, think that anything we can do to keep this going is great!!

Melody

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.