View Single Post
Old 2009-07-21, 8:25am
Wooohooo,GS!

Melody, you are so cute! No worries about the hat or PJ's unless you WANT to play Great prizes though!

Ah, yeah, the demo.....did you like the part about us "picking a demo for you"? LOL! Seriously, we have been known to do that!
You MUST have your demo info to Doretha BY August 1st or you might have to do what we filled in for ya

Felicia, it is all in good fun, we have had some killer hats in past years! My favorite of all time was the sushi one Kristi Brokaw did, it really was spectacular, little tables and chairs, sushi, plum branch, wow!

The PJ's are for Pajama Jam, we all partner up (by draw) and have a time limit with a swap of beads in the middle, my favorite part!

Suz, yep, I am getting super excited too! The crucible tank is here, the crucibles too, wooooohoooo!

I just confirmed the surprise guest artists, we are going to have an amazing line-up! Bring your cameras, these guys are HOT!

I do want to remind folks that this is a closed, private event for attendees only. Spouses, kids, friends and pets cannot be allowed inside venue due to liabilities with hot glass.

Also, the meet and greet will be Wed night from 6-9pm at my home with live glassblowing and lampworking demos, yummy snacks and great bead/glass exchanges! Please bring your beverage of choice and it is pot luck munchies for anyone who wants to bring anything. Directions/address will be in last GS update mid August.

I am swamped with details but getting ready for another winter's worth of inspiration....it always fills my head with wonder!
Hugs, deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.